RSVLTS is seeking a creative Video Content Editor to drive our creative strategy for all video content across RSVLTS’ publishing channels. Reporting to the Director of Brand Marketing and working directly with our Creative Director as well, you will help launch and run our in-house videography department, from collaborating on the strategy to owning its execution and optimization. You will be responsible for creating compelling video content to support our product and brand campaigns (on owned, earned, and paid channels), educating our customers about our core brand pillars of fit and service, translating product attributes into compelling customer use-case stories through the moving image, and positioning RSVLTS as a leader in the online menswear conversation.
- Define our video content strategy (in partnership with our Creative Director and Director of Brand Marketing), including the production process, creative direction, publishing, and distribution/promotion
- Manage and deliver against competing cross-channel requirements for RSVLTS video content including on-site education, SEO, product support, customer engagement, ensuring that all channels have a continuous stream of compelling video content to leverage
- Write engaging, educational, on-brand scripts and storyboards for series like YouTube tutorials, RSVLTS HQ Shorts, and more, and product videos for ad creative
- Direct and help lead production for all in-house video shoots
- Manage the video production budget, including outside freelance help for shooting and editing and influencers
- Act as our resident expert on all things video, including publishing best practices, testing emerging platforms, and competitive analysis
- Partner with the internal creative team, as well as external vendors, to shoot, edit, and publish all RSVLTS video content
- Collaborate with our Social Media team to concept and bring to life video stories on Snapchat and Instagram, as well as other live video formats
- Collaborate to ensure that high-priority product and collection launches are appropriately supported in our video strategy
- Have 3-5 years of experience working as an editor or creative in editorial, agency, or in-house brand
- Are a firehose of great ideas
- Have a demonstrated interest/knowledge of style and fashion (especially Men’s)
- Are entrepreneurial and results driven Know how to work and collaborate with internal teams, including marketing, creative, tech, product and merchandising
- Can strategize and execute across a range of media channels
- Are a project management whiz, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Are resourceful and proactive in identifying problems and finding solutions
- Thrive working in a fast-paced and scaling organization
You'll probably have fun working here if:
- You love working collaboratively
- You thrive in fast paced environments
- You are high energy and low ego
- You are comfortable giving feedback and receiving constructive criticism
- You have a strong bias for action.
- You hustle and can’t imagine leaving for tomorrow what could be done today.
- You enjoy rolling up your sleeves to complete decision-driving analyses, but you can also get your hands dirty with the everyday tasks that keep the company running.
- You have a positive attitude and a desire to learn and have fun
Please email [email protected] with subject line: Video Content Editor - YOUR NAME. Include your resume and a cover letter.
Position: Full time
Location: RSVLTS HQ in Hoboken, NJ