RSVLTS is seeking a creative and analytical person to help coordinate our digital media influencer marketing campaigns from on-boarding to post-campaign reporting. Reporting to our Senior Director of Brand Strategy, the ideal candidate has a broad understanding of the influencer marketing space, is an extremely effective communicator, and has a passion for networking and building relationships with other people.
- Lead communication on influencer campaigns between RSVLTS and influencers, ensure campaign and messaging are executed correctly and on time, and optimize strategy when necessary.
- Simultaneously manage a high volume of influencer relationships, interactions and shipments; meanwhile fostering long-term relationships with key influencers and content creators
- Strategize with Directors to ensure partnerships are driving cost efficient customer acquisition and make real-time necessary updates to partnerships in an effort to exceed goals.
- Collaborate with internal marketing team to ensure that content and influencers are well aligned with brand goals.
- 1-2 years experience in influencer marketing realm preferred (internship experience included)
- Social media wizard who is well-versed in all platforms (IG, YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, Musically etc.) and in tune with how the Influencer Marketing landscape differs across each respective platform
- Adept at core marketing principles and metrics such as ROI, CPA, engagement rate, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communicator. Effectively communicating to a large number of people while representing the RSVLTS brand is of high importance
- Extremely organized, detail oriented, gregarious, and hungry to learn more about the influencer marketing space. You thrive working independently and in small teams in fast-paced, constantly-evolving environment
- Strong understanding of spreadsheets (Excel / Google Sheets) and readily adapts to learning new software/tools (fast learner!)
- Willing to work off-peak hours at times to ensure campaigns are executed correctly.
- Outgoing and enjoys networking!
- Knowledge of fashion, sports/fitness, music, gaming, and other niche interests is a huge plus
- Has a personal drive to set goals, track results, and optimize processes
- A hustler; self-motivated with zero tolerance for excuses
- Must take initiative and be a problem solver
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in marketing, PR, communications, or journalism)
You'll probably have fun working here if:
- You love working collaboratively
- You thrive in fast paced environments
- You are high energy and low ego
- You are comfortable giving feedback and receiving constructive criticism
- You have a strong bias for action.
- You hustle and can’t imagine leaving for tomorrow what could be done today.
- You enjoy rolling up your sleeves to complete decision-driving analyses, but you can also get your hands dirty with the everyday tasks that keep the company running.
- You have a positive attitude and a desire to learn and have fun
Please email [email protected] with subject line: Social Media Influencer Coordinator - YOUR NAME. Include your resume and a cover letter.
Position: Full time
Location: RSVLTS HQ in Hoboken, NJ