RSVLTS is seeking an extremely upbeat, outgoing and humorous graphic designer to help with our creative and production process. The ideal candidate, reporting to our Creative Director, has a great personality and ability to think quickly on their feet, with exceptional Illustrator and Photoshop skills, who can handle any tasks that our Creative Director throws your way. The Junior Designer is a hands-on design role for individuals with a superb sense of typography, strong conceptual skills, attention to detail, and an understanding of the digital medium. This role is responsible for the concept + design of all digital content, from landing pages and digital look books, to marketing emails and digital campaigns, and assisting in building assets for the design and production of our apparel.
- Work with Creative Director to build patterns with available design assets and create tech packs, ensuring designs accurately translate into development samples
- Organize creative and design assets in Dropbox
- Assist Creative Director for projects based on their creative direction, adjusting as needed based on criticism and advice
- Brainstorm new ideas for our licensing partners including The Sandlot, Home Alone, WWE, Step Brothers, Bob Ross and others
- Designing print based creatives including catalogs, signage, mailers, look books, labels and packaging
- Work with Social Ad team to stay on time of social advertising specs, times and layouts
- Create visual assets for all of RSVLTS digital channels; web, social media, apps, banners, emails, etc
- Build mood boards, to visually explore digital experiences and content. • Work the rest of the Digital Content team in developing and maintaining the look and feel of the RSVLTS brand online; as well as establishing style guides and internal documentation
- Initiate collaboration with merchandisers, copywriters, and e-commerce specialists in the production of consistent and captivating brand messages.
- Identify new opportunities to elevate our brand in the digital space, staying up to date on best practices, basic UX, stay on time of social advertising specs, times and layouts.
- 1-2 years Graphic Design experience
- Fluency in industry standard software suite; especially Photoshop + Illustrator
- Passionate about helping our customers every step of the way
- Knowledge and understanding of interactive capabilities and best practices
- Experience in graphic design is required; experience in web design is regarded favorably
- Extremely organized, detail oriented, gregarious, and hungry to tasks and projects quickly, completely, and thoughtfully, on-time
- You thrive working independently in fast-paced, constantly-evolving environment. Self starter.
- Past experience in retail or fashion related industry is a plus
- Strong typography skills
- Can juggle many tasks at once while remaining organized and on task
- An interest in the retail and fashion industries. Maintaining a knowledge of trends and best practices
- Has a personal drive to set goals, track results, and optimize processes
- A hustler; self-motivated with zero tolerance for excuses
- Must take initiative and be a problem solver
- RSVLTS enthusiast
You'll probably have fun working here if:
- You love working collaboratively
- You value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy
- You thrive in fast paced environments
- You are high energy and low ego
- You are comfortable giving feedback and receiving constructive criticism
- You have a strong bias for action
- You hustle and can’t imagine leaving for tomorrow what could be done today
- You enjoy rolling up your sleeves to complete decision-driving analyses, but you can also get your hands dirty with the everyday tasks that keep the company running
- You have a positive attitude and a desire to learn and have fun
Please email [email protected] with subject line: Graphic Designer - YOUR NAME. Include your resume and a cover letter.
Position: Full time
Location: RSVLTS HQ in Hoboken, NJ