RSVLTS is seeking an extremely upbeat problem solver to take our web, live chat and phone customer service experience to the next level on a Full-Time or Part-Time basis. The ideal candidate has a great personality and ability to think quickly on their feet, with exceptional writing and communication skills, and an uncanny ability to devise a way to turn any negative customer experience into a win that leaves the customer thanking us for the quick honest resolution.
- Deliver the unique experience to our community everyday, fielding questions and issues from current and future customers. Can quickly and thoroughly solve problems for customers any time deliveries, transactions and experience don't go 100% as planned
- Be the voice of our company and brand while being the voice of our customers when issues arise
- Identify key pain points and patterns for customers, and process changes to make us better in the future.
- Monitor communications channels (multiple email accounts, social channels) for unresolved customer service issues
- Serve as the front line, on-call resource for all customers via phone, email and live chat
- Hard-worker who will do whatever it takes to preserve our brand in a customer’s mind
- Self-starter and responsible
- A strong work ethic, communication skills, high levels of empathy and selling skills are paramount to this position
- Passionate about helping our customers every step of the way
- Awesome communicator that can riff off of our unique brand voice
- Strong written and verbal communicator. Effectively communicating to a large number of people while representing the RSVLTS brand is of high importance
- Extremely organized, detail oriented, gregarious, and hungry to tasks and projects quickly, completely, and thoughtfully, on-time
- You thrive working independently in fast-paced, constantly-evolving environment. Self starter.
- Eagerness to learn new tech systems and procedures, as well as thinking outside the box (fast learner!)
- Willing to work off-peak hours at times to ensure customer service around key sales dates are executed with ease
- Can juggle many tasks at once while remaining organized and on task
- Creative mind always trying to figure out ways where we can blow our customer’s minds
- Has a personal drive to set goals, track results, and optimize processes
- A hustler; self-motivated with zero tolerance for excuses
- Must take initiative and be a problem solver
- RSVLTS enthusiast
You'll probably have fun working here if:
- You love working collaboratively
- You value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy
- You thrive in fast paced environments
- You are high energy and low ego
- You are comfortable giving feedback and receiving constructive criticism
- You have a strong bias for action.
- You hustle and can’t imagine leaving for tomorrow what could be done today.
- You enjoy rolling up your sleeves to complete decision-driving analyses, but you can also get your hands dirty with the everyday tasks that keep the company running.
- You have a positive attitude and a desire to learn and have fun
Please email email@example.com with subject line: Customer Experience Problem Solver - YOUR NAME. Include your resume and a cover letter.
Position: Full time
Location: RSVLTS HQ in Hoboken, NJ