RSVLTS is seeking an organized, reliable and detail oriented Production Coordinator to oversee all aspects our apparel production from sampling to delivery to our distribution centers, and everything in between.
- Coordinate all design work with creative design team according to rigid calendar deadlines and requirements that you will maintain
- Ensure tech packs are complete, accurate and handed off to factories for prototypes and samples
- Build and maintain product development portion of technical product specifications and databases (BOM, hangtag /label art, packaging, associated technical images, and raw material databases as needed)
- Managed all art work, strike offs, fabric quality, lab dips and trim approvals for production process from factory.
- Coordinates sample production process to ensure that samples are produced and delivered on a timely basis
- Organize sample closet, strike offs and fabrics for future reference
- Regular communication with customer service team on fit feedback. Must attend fit meetings and make sure all fit comments are passed on to the factories
- Charts (COO, supplier, dimension/weight, material)
- Constantly be on the look out for new vendors and factories
- Daily communication with overseas offices and factories to ensure proper execution of all orders and development samples
- Review cost components comparisons, negotiation with overseas factories
- Build purchase orders, work with vendors to make sure they have creative assets, SKU stickers and everything necessary for production in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain work in progress (WIP) reports daily for status review of orders and other related responsibilities
- Lead weekly production status update meetings with cross functional team.
- Update and maintain system back tables (freight, duty, etc.)
- Resolve all production problems with: designers; sales; quality control; overseas merchandisers; and factories
- Approve all layouts and requirements for: price tickets; hang tags; main/care labels; UPC details; shipping carton markings; carton packing; and product packaging for compliance of customer with each factory
- Track deliveries from overseas factories to company’s warehouses. Track production process, maintain shipping schedule and make sure vendors are meeting deadlines
- Maintain inventory counts and use our software for daily inventory projection reports to managers
- Work with shipping company to coordinate inbound inventory to DC including completing factory export documents and import documents.
- Overseeing and resolving any quality issues and liaising with the relevant technical teams
- Work with Accounting team to approve shipping expenses and always try to optimize costs where ever possible
- Moderate domestic and international travel required.
- 2-3 years experience in the clothing and textile industry is a plus
- Must understand apparel business; Proofs, import/export knowledge is a plus
- Strong writing, mathematical and communication skills required
- Willingness to work long hours, including overnight if needed
- Extremely organized, highly energetic, ability to multi-task
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft and general database programs
- Ability to speak clearly, effectively and openly
- Demonstrated commitment to teamwork and customer satisfaction
- Self-starter and responsible
- A strong work ethic, communication skills and deadline driven are paramount to this position
- Extremely organized, detail oriented, gregarious, and hungry to tasks and projects quickly, completely, and thoughtfully, on-time
- You thrive working independently in fast-paced, constantly-evolving environment. Self starter.
- Eagerness to learn new tech systems and procedures, as well as thinking outside the box (fast learner!)
- Willing to work off-peak hours at times to ensure deadlines are met and production is executed with ease
- Can juggle many tasks at once while remaining organized and on task
- Has a personal drive to set goals, track results, and optimize processes
- A hustler; self-motivated with zero tolerance for excuses
- Must take initiative and be a problem solver
- RSVLTS enthusiast
You'll probably have fun working here if:
- You love working collaboratively
- You value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy
- You thrive in fast paced environments
- You are high energy and low ego
- You are comfortable giving feedback and receiving constructive criticism
- You have a strong bias for action.
- You hustle and can’t imagine leaving for tomorrow what could be done today.
- You enjoy rolling up your sleeves to complete decision-driving analyses, but you can also get your hands dirty with the everyday tasks that keep the company running.
- You have a positive attitude and a desire to learn and have fun
Please email [email protected] with subject line: Production Coordinator - YOUR NAME. Include your resume and a cover letter.
Position: Full time
Location: RSVLTS HQ in Hoboken, NJ